Are you looking for best juicer reviews, ratings, and comparison? If so, you have come to the right place. On our site, you will find unbiased reviews of the best juicers on the market today, as well as a guide on how to select the best juicer for your needs.
With a large variety of juicers from many different manufacturers, selecting one budget-efficient product that’s perfectly suitable for your needs can be a quite challenging task. To make it easier, it is better for you to look at top rated juicer comparison below.
Top Rated Juicer Comparison
|Tribest CS-1000 Citristar||Citrus||$50||4.6|
|Hamilton Beach 67601||Centrifugal||$44-$70||4.2|
How to Choose the Best Juicer
If you are currently in the market for a juicer, please consider the following things.
1. How often the juicer will be used - If you intend to use the juicer every day, you should consider its durability aspect. The materials play major role in terms of durability. Metal such as stainless steel is generally stronger compared to plastic or aluminum. If you accidentally drop it to the floor, the metal parts are not likely to break easily.
2. Juicer types - There are three common types of juicers including centrifugal, masticating, and citrus/hydraulic press juicers. Centrifugal is relatively affordable, yet it does the juicing process very quickly. The biggest problem is that the juice may lose some of its important nutrients due to heat and oxidation resulted from the appliance’s rotating motor.
Masticating juicer works very slowly, but it produces more juice without losing a considerable amount of nutrients. The last type is citrus/hydraulic press juicer, which can only extract mostly citrus fruits. Compared to the previous two variants, hydraulic press type delivers the highest amount of nutrients from citrus fruits. Before purchasing any type, you should know what you need the most.
3. Ease of operation and clean up - All juicers are generally easy to use. To make it work, you only need to plug in the power cord and press some buttons. If the juicer is not an electric-powered one, you only need to do some easy manual works. The appliance will deliver both juice and pulps, so you need to clean it after every use. Juicers that use dishwasher-safe parts are easy to clean.
4. Yield Percentage - Yield percentage is a comparison of the amount of juice and pulp produced by a juicer. An efficient juicer produces dry pulp, meaning almost all nutrients are completely extracted from the fruits or vegetables. You should be able to see this information in the product specification sheet.
5. Power - A 450-Watt motor is ideal and should be sufficient for every juicing. A more powerful motor operates in high temperature, thus it reduces the nutritional benefit of the juice. On the other hand, a less powerful motor may not be strong enough to crush hard-to-grind fruits. If possible, look for a juicer that has multiple speed/power options.
6. Replacement parts - Although most juicers come with warranty, it can be difficult to find any replacement part. Therefore, it is best to purchase one with a well-known brand name. A brand is popular for many reasons, and easy-to-find replacement parts should be one of those reasons.
7. Warranty - Warranty should actually represent the product’s durability, so you can easily choose one that offers the longest warranty period. You have to read the warranty coverage carefully to understand what is covered and what is not.
From the consumer’s perspectives, a product is good when it has a great value for money. You get what you pay for, but with a diligent research, you can get the best juicer for your needs without breaking the bank. You can read a lot of best juicer reviews before buying a juicer, so you understand any advantage and drawback of the appliance.